Hello, my dear Extraordinary Friend!
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
If you prefer working at night, you may want to reconsider your habits or work…
Do you know why it is recommended to sleep at night? Because of one crucial hormone called melatonin, that is being created in the dark, at night! Melatonin is being produced by your pineal gland, conarium, or epiphysis cerebri in your brain.
Serotonin is also being created here!
Some link the pineal gland to your third eye, so to higher consciousness, to your mind’s eye!
So if you don’t sleep enough, you are less productive, of course.
And by less productive, I mean: you work and work, and you have little focus, you can’t connect to your mind’s eye, and therefore the creative ideas and guidance that you need for your steps and actions will be blurrier and will not come that easy.
But Szeréna, I am not an early bird- you might say.
I hate waking up early in the morning; it is frustrating- you may say.
It is all just a matter of perception: you can quickly get used to anything if you want to.
You can always motivate yourself to wake up in the morning. All you need is a fresh perspective!
Here are some fresh, new ideas to inspire you to wake up with much greater ease:
- It all starts the day before: when you lay down to rest, do your gratitude practice and then think of a good memory you have. This way, you will indeed sleep better and feel more rested in the morning.
- The first thought when you wake up is also crucial! Let that, again, be the time to give thanks to everything in our lives.
- Eat well, always have breakfast, a healthy one that will give you energy.
- Do some stretching, exercise or yoga, anything; just change your physiology to lift your energy.
- If you feel the lack of energy all the time, do some detox: on the body internally, or you detox your mind, get rid of toxic thoughts, declutter in your closet, maybe even in your relationships…
- Have a little dark chocolate that will lift you up, and give you some extra energy and antioxidants and raise your serotonin levels. And the most important one is:
Motivation is the key! Feel the excitement of the new day, of your next tasks, of your workplace, of the difference you will make in this world! And of course, as a life and career coach, I always recommend this: If you are not satisfied with your current job, try thinking about it in another way or change it as soon as possible and find your mission and do that with love!
This will help you wake up full of energy no matter what because you always have INSIDE YOU, everything you need. You just need to be connected with your mind’s eye, that always knows where to go, what to do, and always has the perfect solutions for you. You just need to listen to it and…? Sleep more and better! Preferably, at night! Until next Thursday, much love to you,
If you like my Facebook group community, Sisterhood of Wonder Women, please, invite your friends, too, so that we truly have a group of women that support each other and shine their light on each other! https://www.facebook.com/groups/383102456076273/